Project Manager for Derivco (Quickfire) (Kyiv)
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
- You will oversee development and testing of features while you ensure that quality and standards are maintained.
- You will facilitate the daily SCRUM standup and help ensure all impediments are removed for the team.
- You will also keep the Product and Project teams up to date on the sprint progress and help facilitate communication with international teams whenever required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent;
- 7+ Years’ experience in software development with at least 3+ of these in a leadership role;
- The ability to lead from the front, independently and collaboratively with the team.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Project management experience within a Software &/ IT environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in Agile/SCRUM.
- Cost management, Risk management, Capacity management.
- Background in development, ideally full stack development.
- Mentoring and Coaching skills.
- Experience in facilitating continuous improvement.
- Experience in hiring and growing awesome teams.
- Ability to keep a team consistently and openly engaged.
- Ability to identify new product ideas and areas for innovation.
- Experience working with other remote teams would be ideal.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and adaptability
- A passion for lifelong learning, exceptional problems solving skills and embraces innovation.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity for you to create your own team in Kiev for Derivco.
- We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationSend your CV