Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Project Manager to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced project professional with hands-on experience managing web-based and mobile projects; someone with a passion for technology and a good understanding of what makes and breaks a project. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience managing dedicated cross-functional teams and know how to coach and motivate a team of professionals.
The Project Manager will be the bridge between the client and the MediaMonks development team. We are looking for someone who can effectively manage and steer stakeholders, with the ability to assess and interpret potential issues and challenges quickly and effectively.
The Project Manager must be able to turn the client’s needs into clear requirements and communicate these to the MediaMonks development team.
The Project Manager will be working closely with the program, technical and creative directors as our project and client champion, proactively making the management team aware of issues, risks and requirements ahead of time.
- Stakeholder management: ensuring that stakeholders understand their part in the project, making them aware of what they need to deliver and assisting them in delivering this input
- Communicate key milestones and manage critical path timelines where applicable to all key stakeholders
- Analyze information provided by the client to effectively determine requirements and possible roadblocks to the project
- Responsible for successfully planning, controlling and managing client input and requirements to ensure that the needs of the MediaMonks’ creative and development teams are met
- Advising the technical director and project leads on challenges and impediments to the project and development process
- Managing a dedicated development team coaching and facilitating the team members in becoming an effective and high functioning team
- Ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner, both verbally and in written communications in English
- Proven experience in leading and managing project teams
- Solid understanding of Project methodologies and in particular Agile
- A broad knowledge and understanding of mobile app and web development
- Ability to work independently while cooperating with remotely located teams
- Minimum three years management experience in either mobile app or web development field, including managing development teams and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of mobile app development is a plus
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Continuous learning & professional development
Client video presentation