Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Manage projects of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Experience in delivering cross business technology projects
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Google G-Suite and ServiceNow ITBM with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Workfront PPM
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills, including the ability to speak and write in English and Ukranian
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation