On behalf of Sonect, Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Sonect is fresh, dynamic and passionate about making lives more convenient. As a community-oriented organization with international reach, we strive to be close to our customers and partners wherever they might be. We want to be perceived as reliable and trustworthy – just as one might expect from a true partner. Sonect treats everybody equally – that is just the way we work, now and in the future. Respect, diversity and inclusion are more than just words. They are our guiding principles.
Our business model is results-driven and adaptive. We strive for excellence and use disruption to bring our ideas further and change the way the world interacts with cash. Our people act brave, learn fast from mistakes and have the goal to get better every day. Our promise is straight to the point – Easy Cash, Everywhere.
The future of financial services is digital – we are building a path to this future. Here and now.
That is the vision that is shared by everyone at Sonect. We are a young and dynamic team that works towards this common goal of a connected and digital personal financial future for everyone.
We have built a digital ATM for your smartphone, which enables you to withdraw cash at shops like bars, coffee shops or pharmacies. After we rolled out our service in Switzerland we are now working on establishing a global footprint. Our aim is for you to be able to withdraw cash wherever you are, if it’s at a bar in Zurich or at the beach in Bali.
Join Sonect today if you want to work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to take our digital platform to the next level!
Our ideal candidate will need to understand the technical details of the Sonect Products as well as our current integration roadmap. She/He will work closely with the integration team, liaising directly with the Product team for integrations and the QA Team Lead. Flexibility is key as you will also be supporting the wider product team on mapping requirements for technical process improvements and making recommendations across our development teams to help us achieve greater quality and efficiency.
- Be responsible for project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling and closing
- Run and oversee multiple projects in parallel and bring synergies through internal processes optimization
- Determine and define project scope and be responsible for change management
- Setting up a project work plan, assign tasks, define milestones, identifying the critical path and delivering the project on schedule and budget
- Be responsible for developing budget and resource requirements
- Managing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members
- Support Product Managers in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Actively identify, monitor and mitigate risks and issues
- Optimizing overall IT execution strategy wherever necessary
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team Your Profile
- 5+ years of experience in project management preferably in a scale-up
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMIACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Microsoft Project Plan (or comparable tools)
- Self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- A fast-paced working environment in a company awarded as “the next global hot thing” in Switzerland
- Flat hierarchies with space for your ideas
- A young, dynamic and international team to work with, along with an encouraging atmosphere