Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Projects Coordinator to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance. We are looking for service oriented specialist with excellent English language and excellent communication skills. You will play an important role in the day–to-day support functions, lead the team responsible for troubleshooting problem areas (in person, by telephone, via e-mail, remote control, etc.) in a timely and accurate fashion.
Work is typically performed without daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the overall goals. This position needs to be able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Pre-sales support and consultancy
- Responsible for projects launch, incl. planning, developing process and documentation, etc.
- Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements, conduct evaluations with customers on the phone, via e-mail etc.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Initial escalation point for all user requests. Be accountable for the quality of service and team performance
- Drive internal and external service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on service performance
- Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Previous experience as a Team Lead
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems will be a plus
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Location: Ciklum Office, Dnepropetrovsk
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or minimum 2 years’ experience of working in IT environment
- Good technical background
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions