Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, we are looking for a Projects Coordinator to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for service-oriented specialist with excellent English language and excellent communication skills. You will play an important role in the day–to-day support functions, lead the team responsible for troubleshooting problem areas (in person, by telephone, via e-mail, remote control, etc.) in a timely and accurate fashion.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
Work is typically performed without daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the overall goals. This position needs to be able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Pre-sales support and consultancy
- Responsible for projects launch, incl. planning, developing process and documentation, etc.
- Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements, conduct evaluations with customers on the phone, via e-mail etc.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Initial escalation point for all user requests. Be accountable for the quality of service and team performance
- Drive internal and external service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on service performance
- Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Previous experience as a Team Lead
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems will be a plus
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Location: Ciklum Office, Dnipro
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or minimum 2 years’ experience of working in IT environment
- Good technical background
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation