Ciklum is looking for a Python Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Python Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC using high coding standards and software best practices
- Develop product, deliver features and updates according to the product roadmap
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Participate in the team activities according to the methodology – daily meetings, planning, retrospectives etc)
- Сoach/supervise middle/junior engineers by demand of the project
- 3+ years experience in Python and its associated libraries and frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with database systems, both relational (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB)
- Knowledge of web services and RESTful API development
- Understanding of version control systems, preferably Git
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Use of best practices and patterns during application design and implementation
- Hands-on experience with monolith, microservice, and serverless architectural styles
- Experience working in Python
- Experience working on full software development life cycle projects
- Practical experience in writing and performance tuning of complex SQL
- In-depth proficiency level in JUnit, Mockito
- Previous participation in constant quality improvement on the project: conducting code reviews, setting up quality metrics, and monitoring
- Hands-on experience with application deployment patterns and tools
- Practical experience in infrastructure configuration using popular cloud providers
- Experience in configuring application security aspects
- Practical experience in application performance optimization
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.