On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Python Developer to join the Kyiv DevOps team on a full-time basis.
We solve a few of the most complex technological problems out there and build the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cybersecurity solution. SCmagazine described Guardicore as a “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on our future product.
The team you’ll join:
Our excellent Devops-team is responsible for developing products, tools and pipelines to allow Guardicore to release faster, scale in number of customers and monitor our various deployments.
We have a hybrid team (Kyiv and Tel-Aviv) – a team of experts working with cutting edge technologies like Linux, Windows, Python3, MongoDB, Postgres, Influx, Grafana, Jenkins, AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s (and other containers technologies), and more. It’s a team with a wide tech-stack that is facing the core challenges of our business today and still has a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Lead automation architecture design and implementation
- Building and maintain CI/CD workflows
- Design and develop product packaging and deployment mechanisms
- Manage cloud operations on top of the biggest cloud providers in the market
- At least 3 years of experience in Software development
- Experience with cloud architectures such as GCP or AWS
- Basic knowledge of networking and routing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on several tasks in parallel.
- Knowledge of Linux environments.
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform or Cloud Formation – Advantage
- Development experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef – Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree — Advantage
- CI build tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Pipelines, etc) — Advantage
- Monitoring tools such as telegraf / DataDog — Advantage
- Experience in microservices architecture. — Advantage
What's in it for you
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field.
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride – the point in which a startup becomes the market leader.
- Competitive salary