Jetshop is a strategic e-commerce partner, passionate for your success.
Jetshop is an innovative technology, strategy and knowledge partner that strives for our customers success across all channels. We deliver a cloud based e-commerce platform that gives our customers the best possible solutions for successful omnichannel retaliation and cross-border commerce. Jetshop plays an active role in developing our customers online business to help them achieve their goals for online sales.
With about 60 employees and more than 1,000 customers, Jetshop helps our customers succeed thanks to our holistic approach to e-commerce solutions. The company’s headquarters is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
On behalf of Jetshop, Ciklum is looking for a passionate Python Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Jetshop continues to grow and is now looking for a skilled software developer to join our HyperDrive team. HyperDrive is a product management platform that enable e-commerce businesses to sell their product on marketplaces and market channels internationally.
The Hyperdrive platform is built on Python, Django, PostgresSQL, and Docker. It features a microservices architecture and a Rest Api for communicating with external dependencies. The platform is hosted in AWS.
The development at Jetshop is based on agile practices with tests, code reviews and CI/CD as cornerstones in our process. As for coding standards our mission statement expands from a customer centric mindset and is based, from a technical perspective, on principles such as polymorphism, generic but readable code and scalable web applications.
As a software developer at Jetshop you work in a team together with 2-4 or colleagues. It is your responsibility to implement and maintain source code in our products. You will work closely with our product owner to achieve his or her product vision. We believe that you include performance, scalability, extendibility and security as hallmarks in your tradecraft. It is also of importance that you can convert requirements to technical solutions with appropriate technical choices.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Solid experience of frontend and backend techniques
- Good knowledge Python 2.7, Python 3.7 and Django
- Basic skills in MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Basic knowledge of service-oriented architecture
We think you are a perfect fit if you have:
- Experience in AWS, Redis and distributed systems
- Experience with the .NET Platform
- Prior knowledge of ERP Integration
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to work with a team who believes in clean code and agile practices
- Knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities are key practices at Ciklum
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.