SeeTree provides a novel service to mega-tree farm growers, to be able to make data driven agro-technique decisions. At its core, SeeTree’s unique service extract mass amount of data using special imagery tools, and using it to determine the health status of trees in a mega tree farm (over 360,000 tree farm).
SeeTree unique imagery tools and AI back-end capabilities allows it to provide data in scale and with high quality for every single tree.
On behalf of SeeTree, Ciklum is looking for Python Developer to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
The Python developer will be responsible to develop modules to support AI and algorithm-based systems. New colleague will work closely, on a daily basis with AI team leader and developers in Israel.
- Evaluating different software libraries and frameworks;
- Help with on boarding of new developers;
- Guide peers in ways to solve technical challenges;
- Support the design of new features.
- Sc. in computer science;
- More than 3 years of experience in developing in python;
- Good experience with developing image processing modules;
- Good experience in utilizing leading libraries such as pandas, shaply, numpy, pyproj and more;
- Good experience in python parallel computing libraries.
- Good experience with geopandas;
- Solid math understanding of linear algebra, geometry.
We are looking to work with a team member who is curious and passionate about technology. An individual that welcomes technical challenges and hard to solve problems. We expect to work with a person who can embrace our mission to become as dedicate and committed as we are in creating the best service for the tree farming industry. We aim to recruit mid-level developer, bright mind, who is eager to evolve and grow his skills and career with us, to become expert in his domain. We offer great opportunities to learn new technologies in order to meet our goals.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.