On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Python Technical Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are developing next-generation cybersecurity and risk solutions for the banking industry. We were established as a spin-off from Israel’s leading Fintech Hub, serving several of the world’s tier-1 banks – HSBC, RBS, Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo, Deutsche Bank, and SMBC.
We are led by several of the most successful entrepreneurs and leaders from the Israeli cyber ecosystem.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, full-stack engineer to help us build our products. An engineer that can turn designs into a working product and has proven experience in various steps of the life cycle, from design and development to testing.
We are developing a unique Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) product.
You will own our visualization engine (backend and frontend), a crucial component that will be key to the success of our product. Alongside the viz engine, you will contribute to the core and foundations of the product. This is a fully hands-on technical leadership role that could evolve into team management as the company grows.
Current tech stack:
- Python + Flask
- DB: Janus over BigTable
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding Back End, Front End, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance;
- Contribute technically (coding daily) to the product by taking on and completing key deliverables;
- Taking ownership of user interfaces and the appropriate tech stack;
- Direct communications with Owners and C-level Managers;
- Contribute to mentoring new recruits in Kyiv Team.
- 5+ years’ experience with Python;
- 3+ years’ experience with either React, Angular or equivalent;
- Proven track record in product development;
- Experience with unit testing, Agile project development, bug and change management systems;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Product mindset.
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure;
- Experience with Flask;
- Experience of work within a start-up.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.