Addison Global Limited is a new online gambling company based in Gibraltar building the best of breed mobile sports betting and gaming experience. We are attracting extraordinary and passionate people to build and scale our fast-growing company, by working in a fast-paced and inspirational environment.
As part of our culture, we embrace collaboration and contribution as key factors for success and we believe work should be both fun and challenging. Don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience on a specific topic or technology, we’re continuously learning and helping each other develop their skills!
What we value:
- Well designed solutions and components that are flexible and easy to use;
- Discipline in test coverage and delivering a quality product;
- No premature optimization, but performance as a key metric;
- Automate all the things!
On behalf of Addison Global, Ciklum is looking for a Test Analyst to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
You will define test plans and execute on these to assess software quality through manual and launching automated testing.
You will be responsible for defining the test cases, performing manual testing as part of a development cell, find and reporting bugs, produce reports of the test execution, prepare test cases for Automation Test Team to automate long term.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we would like to meet you.
You will work as a member of an Agile Product team alongside the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Technical Architect. You will be the central point of Quality Control and responsible for:
- Defining test cases in accordance to the acceptance criteria defined in the user stories
- Maintain and organise test plans for: functional testing, regression testing, automated testing and smoke testing
- Coordinate with the QA Automation Engineers for the automation of the test plans, help prioritising their backlog.
- Run test cycles and produce reports for the signoff of software releases
- 3+ years proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with QA Automation Engineers
- BDD, Gherkin language, Selenium
- Experience with Native app release process
What's in it for you
- Work in an environment made by people who want to drive technology and not to follow;
- Your opinion matters;
- Great team;
- Great place to make products customers love;
- Modern offices located in the Malaga Technology Park with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Training available for key skills and specialisations;
- Competitive salary.
Client video presentation