Telco Systems’ NFVTime Suite product is a full-blown Networking Virtualization ecosystem complete decoupling between uCPE hardware architecture, software infrastructure and virtual network functions (VNF), enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility. It aims to allow Service Providers reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and time to service deployment.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for Service Providers seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier grade networking solution for enterprise or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the Service Lifecycle Management (LCM) NFVTime Suite provides additional unique features such as Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal – Escaping CPU lock-in for uCPE by running VNF on any HW out of the box while provisioning & managing both uCPE and Network Service LCM in easy way using NFVTime Central management server.
On behalf of Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for a QA Automation Cloud Engineer to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
The right candidate for this position will develop and implement test framework for cutting edge NFV product which include both VM based on Container based architecture.
- Writing Test document and execute the testing;
- Writing automation tests both for the Web Application and uCPE SW;
- Designing test environment;
- Working with both x86 & ARM based architecture platforms;
- Support PoCs for NFV Product cross over the world.
- 2-3 years’ experience as QA;
- Good test automation experience;
- Network Synchronization Technologies knowledge, e.g. Ethernet, TCP/IP and Routing;
- Experience with the Linux;
- Test Planning skills;
- Good communication skills;
- / B.Sc. degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with NFV environment;
- Testing Experience with cloud-based products;
- Knowledge of automation tools, such as Ansible (is preferable), Chef, Puppet.
What's in it for you
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Business trips to various countries cross over the world;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks);
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.