Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer (C#) for Customization Team to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
- Develop new and challenging automation infrastructure using a combination of technologies including development in C#
- Work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Responsible for testing features and writing automatic tests scenarios
- 3+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework (.NET 4.0 or greater)
- Previous experience with DB MS-SQL or Vertica
- Hands-on development, independently and paired with software engineers
- Effective communication in English – both verbally and written
- BSc in computer sciences or similar
- Ready to work in parallel on number of projects in different versions
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation