ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer (C#) to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
- Maintain and update existing automation and manual testing solution for web application;
- Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA.
- 2+ years of experience with automation testing;
- Knowledge of one of major programming languages (C#/Java);
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver (knowledge of Appium would be a plus);
- Knowledge of modern automation solution patterns;
- Deep understanding of testing theory;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS etc);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.