QA Automation Engineer (C#) for Just Eat (Kyiv)
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer (C#) to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our engineering teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas of how to improve the experience customers and restaurants have. As a Test Automation Engineer you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Become a trusted authority in QA matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
- Engineer solid, reliable automated tests that are considered as reliable as production code.
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations.
- Ensure that your changes have the right level of test coverage, including unit, functional and performance tests.
- Configure CI to provide the maximum team benefit, balancing coverage and confidence at each stage.
- Take responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI infrastructure.
We’d like to hear from you if you are confident testing in a collaborative, agile and continuous delivery environment. We expect you to be comfortable working with Product Managers, UX Designers and software engineers – configuring environments, looking in databases and automation are important parts of the role.
You will need experience in:
- Defining acceptance criteria
- 3+ years’ experience in web testing
- Writing web automated tests based on Selenium using C# (2+ year)
- RESTful services testing
- Mobile testing experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Working within an e-commerce business
- GIT, cloud services (AWS, Azure)
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- Middle > the opportunity to become a senior and authoritative voice within the engineering team of a large and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Technology Manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.