We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team. You will join and be part of the leading company in the world when it comes to digital forensics investigations – Cellebrite.
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, it provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, its products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, the company is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to its customers’ missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
- Automation developer of market leading product in DI world: Physical Analyzer desktop application
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and task management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 2+ years of hand on experience in implementing automatic tests
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in C#/.Net Framework
- Experience in Automation infrastructure
- Experience in one of the frameworks: Gherkin, Selenium, Appium or Coded UI
- Experience in implementing Python, Batch or Bash scripting languages
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in Jenkins pipelines
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible/Proactive person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings