On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
Client – the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide. Product goal is to provide users a powerful calculation engine that helps automate complex computations based on flexible tax rules. The tax calculation rules will need a high level of flexibility, configurability as well as customizations to suit every unique client need per tax service line. Product will also include rich user experience providing users complete visibility of all data, processes, calculations and results.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Become part of the Scrum teams and work closely with QA Automation Lead and QA Lead to own all of the test automation activities
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Test data preparation and test environment configuration
- Analyze new applications to be automated within the test automation framework
- Deliver the test automation solutions that fit within SAFe software development methodologies
- Leverage the test automation framework to generate test automation execution reports
- Work closely with QA Automation Lead to implement best-in-class test automation strategy and solutions.
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA
- 1+ years of experience in QA automation
- Experience with Selenium like tools
- Good understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for projects and systems
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT, SVN and others)
- Experience using test management tools
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Experience with API level testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types and QA processes as well
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with CucumberJS
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.