Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
- Design auto test specs and create test strategy for new and existing features;
- Prioritize and organize auto test cases into logical suites for automated execution;
- Improve and extend existing test automation framework;
- Create new auto tests, maintain existing ones;
- Participating in new features development, provide inputs to the team on the correct behavior of the system;
- Work with other engineers to increase test coverage;
- Work in an Agile test environment;
- Assisting in the product release process.
- 3+ years of experience in Java (Java Script as a plus), Junit or TestNG;
- Good knowledge of Selenium Webdriver (Protractor);
- Experience with automation of mobile apps using Appium is a big plus;
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Strong knowledge of the client-server conception and how the applications work under it;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short release cycles.
What's in it for you
- Great team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters;
- You can improve product, processes, and tools at Coople;
- You are changing the way the world works by making a Coople platform;
- Competitive salary.