EverCompliant is a leading provider of cyber intelligence that allows acquiring banks and payment service providers (PSPs) to manage merchant-based fraud and cyber risk. Our focus is to provide a range of solutions that give acquirers and PSPs the necessary relevant information to check ongoing and newly boarded merchants, while guiding them through the process of managing online risk, detecting transaction launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and fraud detection.
MerchantView is a unique and innovative monitoring solution that combines an automated process of enhanced gathering of cyber intelligence followed by advanced risk analysis to detect and combat hidden, illegal online activity. While using MerchantView, acquirers and payment service providers can gather extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants. It manages merchant-based fraud, eliminates unwanted risk as well as the costly penalties associated with illegal merchant conduct or any brand damaging activity.
On behalf of EverCompliant, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Be part of the QA Team, interfacing on daily basis with R&D team identifying and resolving problems found during testing;
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results;
- Design, develop automation frameworks and test suites to test EverCompliant products and services, working with Developers, QA, Product Owners, and others;
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by the different teams;
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage;
- Champion quality throughout the development process.
- At least 5 years testing experience in a object oriented language (preferably Java);
- At least 3 years in automation testing in a complex environment;
- Strong design skills;
- Excellent coding skills;
- Experience in design patterns;
- Selenium experience of at least 3 years;
- Knowledge at relational DB (SQL, Hibernate);
- Excellent English;
- Ability to handle complex end to end AIs.
- Experience at developing an automation infra from scratch (big advantage);
- Restful (big advantage);
- Load / performance (big advantage);
- Contentious Integration (preferably Jenkins);
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.