Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Optimal+ provides the only solution in the market to manage the mutual sharing of product and manufacturing data between semiconductor OCMs and electronic OEMs, breaking new ground by facilitating transparency into product genealogy and traceability in the extended semiconductor-electronics ecosystem. With over 50 billion chips and boards processed annually, Optimal+ provides solutions that drive IIoT connectivity, enhance yield and productivity, reduce RMAs, and usher in an age of robust, long-term quality products.
- Develop new and challenging automation infrastructure using a combination of technologies including development in C#.
- Work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases.
- Wield incredible amounts of data and complexity and solve interesting problems.
- Lead a development tasks from conception through the entire development lifecycle.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Responsible for testing features and writing automatic tests scenarios.
- 2+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework (.NET 4.0 or greater).
- 2+ experience in automation win apps development using Coded UI.
- Strong exposure to object oriented design and development is required.
- Previous experience with DB MS-SQL\Vertica
- Hands-on development, independently and paired with software engineers.
- Effective communication in English – both verbally and written
- BSc in computer sciences / Software Engineer.
- Are you Agile minded?
- Are you passionate for huge data challenged?
- Finding a quick solution for a complex task makes your day?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you may have great future with us.
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions