ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on a new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
- Maintain and update existing automation testing solution for Android application;
- Create, review and maintain automation testing solution for iOS application;
- Design and perform manual tests for mobile applications (iOS and Android);
- Maintain and create Jenkins jobs for automation solutions;
- Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA.
- 2+ years of QA experience (automation + manual);
- Basic knowledge of C# and principles of OOP;
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver (knowledge of Appium would be a plus);
- Knowledge of modern automation solution patterns;
- Deep understanding of testing theory;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS etc);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to be a part of true Scrum team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.