Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and tackle interesting problems, we might be the right company for you.
About the Product:
Our most important software product, Tobii Pro Lab, used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe is constantly developed and improved. We need you to be part of the development team. The product is used to design, conduct and analyze experiments centered around – but not limited to – eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic career or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer a very high-quality product handling high volumes of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We’re in it for the long haul. We do not take short cuts that may cause problems down the road. Clean and clear code and solutions is key, as we will maintain the code base for years to come. We are market leaders in our field and intend to strengthen our position even further.
The desktop software team is split in several scrum teams located in Kyiv and Stockholm and together owns the whole development lifecycle including frameworks for automated testing and continuous integration.
On behalf of Tobii, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer (Desktop Applications) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behaviour and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with software. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters.
If you prefer to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you care about people around, you will feel right at home.
Are you ready to learn more about us? Watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH-xc41VMSI&feature=youtu.be).
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of an Agile software development team in which you will be the key person making your teammates strive for great quality in our Windows desktop applications and interaction with other products.
- Analyze and make sure that new features are covered with tests ;
- Perform manual testing using physical devices such as eye-trackers and other sensors;
- Read, understand code and cover application with automated tests (C#);
- Verify application components integration using various test approaches;
- Synchronize test strategies and plans with other teams.
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control theory;
- Base skills in at least one programming language;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Master’s degree in engineering discipline.
- Experience in testing Windows Desktop applications;
- Practical knowledge in computer hardware and software applications in general;
- Hands-on experience in test automation;
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies;
- Experience in:
– BDD (Gherkin);
– Continuous Integration Tool (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins);
– Integrated Development Environment (e.g. Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA).
- Proactive and initiative mindset;
- Strong analytical skills, system thinking;
What's in it for you
- Friendly team;
- Business trips;
- Courses and conferences;
- Team buildings;
- English courses;
- Free fruits and nuts;
- Medical insurance.
Tobii offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of strong individuals, ready to take on challenges and responsibility. We invent and develop high-technology products and we always strive to create cutting-edge technology. The world of Tobii is largely about developing and selling new technology and products. This means that Tobii offers a wide range of opportunities to its current and future employees. It also means that you will meet a mix of people with different profiles and personalities who create an open and compelling work environment. Tobii always supports you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
At Tobii we love what we do-we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you prefer heavy metal or folk, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons. Welcome to Tobii!
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least-making things real.
Client video presentation