BigID is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect and manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel and operations in the US and Europe.
The Client provides enterprise software for managing and protecting customer and employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection and privacy technology combines machine learning and identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data and meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. The Client software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis and privacy compliance.
The technology helps find, map and de-risk personal data against loss and misuse. Security applications include enhanced breach prevention, detection and response. Privacy applications include automating data subject right requirements, data mapping, privacy impact assessment, data residency and retention, cross-border tracking and entity resolution.
On behalf of the BigID, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Deep, technical and thorough testing of feature branches in a dynamic environment(manual testing will initially take close to 80% of the workload)
- Delivering clean predictable testing results
- Deep investigation of issues(logs, errors, database)
- REST API testing
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Learning principles of existing test automation practices, taking part within available time and skills, growing towards being a strong QA Automation Engineer
- Proficient in Linux OS
- At least 3 years experience in software QA
- Core Java knowledge, understanding of basic principles of test automation based on any common framework, strong desire to learn modern QA automation technology stack
- Experience in testing SaaS solutions
- Experience working with RDB and non RDB databases (queries, creating and populating data, etc)
- Experience with REST API, good knowledge of HTTP
- Understanding testing coverage, quality
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) and Test Driven Design
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience with AWS, Azure,Docker, K8S, Jenkins
- Performance testing experience
What's in it for you
- Great team
- Modern technology stack both in development and test automation
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary