On behalf of our Client, one of the fastest growing subscription e-commerce companies in the US. We guaranteed an exciting and challenging job with an opportunity to take responsibility and influence the agenda.
We pride ourselves on our product quality and exceptionally low bug rates in our releases and recognize the importance of professional and well performed QA to allow to keep releasing new features with confidence that we find any issues before our users do. As our team expands we need a true passionate QA leader to own our product’s quality and build our QA infrastructure. This is a critical key role directly.
- Take full ownership of our product quality and relating QA processes.
- Be able to work as a single QA if needed.
- Manual testing of new features and regression testing before each release.
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the development process to understand each feature goals and intended functionality and plan QA appropriately.
- Manage and design STP independently as part of an agile software process.
- Write and maintain test cases for new and existing features.
- Perform thorough regression tests for each release iteration.
- Constantly develop and improve our QA processes and infrastructure.
- Take an active part in defining the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
- Prioritize bugs and errors to the appropriate team.
- At least 3 years of experience with web application testing.
- Experience in development, execution and maintenance of manual tests cases.
- Ability to work and think independently.
- Analytical mind and good problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule.
- Willingness to learn QA automation.
- BSC in computer science.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable closely with developers and other stakeholders.
What's in it for you
- Lead and define QA for an up and coming startup.
- Work in a super dynamic and agile environment.
- Own product quality and work closely with stakeholders across the process.
- Close cooperation with remote and local teams working directly with the CTO.
- Opportunity to own QA and build our QA team.
- Expand your knowledge and experience beyond QA.
- Continuous self-improvement.