Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join the internal IT Department on a full-time basis.
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
- Testing web applications and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests)
- Handle automated test solutions for web applications and API services
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Providing test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Driving tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platforms
- Analyze and evaluate that business requirements are clear and fully described
- Collaborating closely with developers, business analysts and wider IT teams
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Understanding of custom business/enterprise software structure/architecture
- Experience with API testing
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Strong test analysis, preparation and planning skills
- Automation testing experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types (Functional Testing, Blackbox Testing, Smoke Testing, Whitebox Testing)
- Understanding of the application of testing in an Agile development environment
- REST APIs, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Jira, Confluence
- Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD
- Microsoft Azure
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation