Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in mobile workspaces, providing virtualization, mobility management, networking and cloud services to enable new ways to work better.
Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, personal workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud.
This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
On behalf of Citrix, Ciklum is looking for QA Engineer to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
As a QA Engineer you will take part in supporting and developing existing automation ecosystem inside Citrix R&D cloud for HDX RealTime Optimization Pack product. You will work on newest hardware multimedia processing and streaming in complicated environment with high performance requirements.
- Share responsibilities for automation execution process (CI and regression);
- Support automation infrastructure and related documentation;
- Analyze execution failures, investigate and report product defects;
- Integrate automated test cases into CI process
- Update existing automated test cases according to product changes;
- Create new test scenarios for uncovered product features and new ones;
- Extend automation infrastructure with new automation features and functionality.
- Solid knowledge in QA theory and processes (SDLC);
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing;
- Any programming language; Network theory ;
- Basics of Windows administration;
- English (Intermediate).
- Experience in automation;
- Techniques for testing distributed client-server systems;
- Experience with desktop virtualization (Citrix or other vendors) and VoIP / video communications;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and source control systems (GIT).
- Highly motivated, willing to work hard to get the best results on time!
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to proactively contribute to the product architecture, technical solutions etc
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions