QA Engineer for ClickDimensions (Minsk)
ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions Ciklum is looking for QA Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
ClickDimensions believes that quality is the responsibility of the entire group.
Their Quality Assurance team is a small, highly-skilled group that works closely with Engineering and Product, to help them do their best work and build software that delights our customers.
- Review product requirements and technical design documents, providing timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans;
- Identify, record and track bugs;
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to quickly isolate and report issues;
- Work actively in the scrum team, participating in its meetings;
- Run various testing types (functional, GUI, performance, etc.) and DB validations.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Web Application Testing;
- Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD);
- Proven strong background in QA methodologies and tools – Web protocols, Databases & Cloud services (AWS/Azure);
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development methodology;
- Ability to understand complex systems – writing and executing test plans;
- Good interpersonal skills – a team player with strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Independent, highly motivated, responsible and accountable person;
- High level of English language.
- Relevant B.A./B.SC in (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Electronic Engineer);
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems, TFS/Git;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Experience in using automated test tools and scripts.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.