Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum Malaga is looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test –SDET with first professional experience from a Software/IT environment, well-organized and dynamic, reporting to the Team Lead back end of the company.
- Build and configure an API testing framework
- Develop API test automation, scripts and tools
- Monitor, consolidate, analyze, debug, and communicate automation test results
- Create and manufacture test data needed for execution or database population
- Perform exploratory testing in cases where automation is not feasible
- Communicate effectively and continuously with QA, Development and Business team members within an agile / SCRUM team environment
- Higher university degree or similar with IT/Software Development background
- Excellent experience in higher language programming like Java
- Excellent experience in Scripting languages like Python, Ruby, ..
- Excellent knowledge of testing technologies and methodologies
- Expert knowledge and profound experience in using REST API Testing frameworks such as rest-assured.io, katalon, soapui.org, jmeter.apache.org, karate, apifortress.com etc.
- Very good experience in REST, OAuth, HTTPS, JSON, CSV etc.
- Experience developing test automation (integration, functional and end-to-end)
- Experience of automating testing of APIs, messaging and database verification
- Solid experience working as a hands-on team player in an agile development environment
- Familiar with concepts of BDD / TDD with a focus on assuring quality
- Strong attention to detail both in programming and test design and execution
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git, Stash, etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure. Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, customer-focused and service-based thinking.
- Experience with a NoSQL Database like MongoDB would be advantageous
- Fluent in English, further languages would be advantageous
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack
- Build a testing framework from architectural base to high level use
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
- Very close work together with a high-educated, collaborative developer Team
- Being integrative part of the SDLC
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Client video presentation