EDC is the oldest and largest estate chain in Denmark. The Group was established in 1971 and today more than 1500 employees contribute to maintaining that position. They cover today housing market for both private and business customers as well as a solid and growing holiday house rental business. The position open is for the team covering holiday houses, both the website for customers as well as a back-office solution for agencies.
The market shares of the Group on selling property is 22%. For the 7th year in a row the most visited website in Denmark in this market and this no. 1 position we want to maintain.
EDC aims to be "best-in-class" using new technological tools for their employees and customers. Not always first movers, but focus on those creating most value and loyalty.
On behalf of EDC, Ciklum is looking for QA Engineer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Being part of a dedicated team with responsibility of:
- Being in practical charge of Continuous Integration and QA Environments ;
- Take part in configuring CI/CD (unit tests, integration tests, UI auto tests etc.) ;
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Product Owners to improve requirements quality;
- Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks;
- Identify, report and track product defects;
- Creating and maintaining test suites according to product specifications;
- Hands-on execution of functional (manual) testing in a client/server environment (exploratory testing, performance and stress testing);
- Continuously improve product quality, your personal and team work.
You hold a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Computer Science) combined with 1-3 years’ proven experience on the following:
- Solid knowledge of quality concepts, standards and practices;
- 1-3 years of testing of web, desktop and\or service oriented projects;
- Working knowledge of Automated Frameworks, eg. Selenium;
- Ability to build and perform automated tests, preferably practical knowledge in this field;
- Working GIT Knowledge;
- Experience in test case design end-to-end integration testing;
- Experience in writing test documentation and analyzing development documentation;
- Experience with behavior driven development\testing is a great plus;
- Experience with performance and stress tests will be a plus.
The ideal candidate has these personal competences as part of his/her DNA:
- Analytical skills;
- Strong responsibility of own tasks as well as the tasks in the team;
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude;
- Scrum, Agile understanding and experience is a great plus;
- Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems;
- Willingness to change and continuous improvement of own skills;
- Ability to challenge and ask questions constructively ;
- Readiness to take initiative, be responsible and act as a mentor for colleagues;
- Strong communication skills (English written and oral).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Professional skills development and training programs ;
- EDC offers a unique opportunity to become part of a team developing first-in-class solutions to business and end-users; more than 4 million potential customers judge the user experience when meeting the largest estate agency chain in Denmark online and your contribution will affect the ratings immediately;
- Short-term business trips to Denmark when business requires;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, standing desks and Sitag® chairs);
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to take your family under it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.