JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
EAT.ch is established online takeaway market leaders in Switzerland. EAT.ch future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group. Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to EAT.ch high-transactional platform and has a complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring they operate successfully in production at peak times.
As a QA Engineer you play a key role in ensuring that your team can efficiently turn JUSTEAT’s ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Perform manual & exploratory testing of web applications
- Work closely with the Justeat CH Product Managers to ensure that delivery and quality expectations are clearly understood.
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner, balancing the need for some documentation with the need for delivery in a small team.
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations.
- Ensure that your releases have the right level of test coverage, including unit, functional and performance tests.
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business
- Being able to manage all QA activities during a weekly distributed agile environment
- 3+ years of manual web testing
- Establishing how much testing is needed based on risk
- Experience querying databases
- Experience in Linux environment (server logs, fault finding, application configuration)
- Experience in one of the CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins etc)
- Experience in git
- Codeception framework knowledge
- PHP skills
- Web test automation using selenium
Our principles are at the core of how we meet our responsibilities. As a member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate those principles and make them a core part of how you work day to day:
- Do the right thing
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
- Continuously improve
- Take pride
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentation