Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees – helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway (https://www.justeattakeaway.com), Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to high-transactional platform and has complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring they operate successfully in production at peak times.
As a QA Engineer, you play a key role in ensuring that your team can efficiently turn JUSTEAT’s ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Perform manual & exploratory testing of web applications
- Work closely with the Product Managers to ensure that delivery and quality expectations are clearly understood
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations
- Ensure that your releases have the right level of test coverage, including unit, functional and performance tests.
- 3+ years of manual web testing experience
- 1+ years of automation testing experience
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business
- Being able to manage all QA activities during a weekly distributed agile environment
- Establishing how much testing is needed based on risk
- Experience with querying databases
- Experience with a Linux environment (server logs, fault finding, application configuration)
- Experience of use and set up one of the CI tools (Gitlab, Jenkins etc)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git
- English intermediate or better level
- Web test automation using selenium or cypress
- Mobile or react native applications testing
- API testing
- Load testing
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
Client video presentation