LanguageWire (https://www.languagewire.com/) is one of the world’s leading providers of language services.
Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of 7,000 language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content. Our tools and expertise help solve content challenges, so companies can reach their global audience.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, LanguageWire has offices in more than 19 cities around the world and more than 350 employees.
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure that features are delivered according to the requirements, and satisfy the acceptance criteria
- Design and execute test cases
- Communicate with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners
- Act as a quality gate for the software increments
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Testing of websites and web services
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience in producing key test assets (requirements gathering, checklists and test scenarios creation, etc.)
- English spoken and written – intermediate (upper-intermediate) level
- Ability and desire to work in an agile team
- Understanding of Scrum and Kanban processes
- Knowledge of BDD approaches
- Experience of working with version control systems
- Basic knowledge of SQL (CRUD operations)
- BSc degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- An opportunity to speak English every day – the team lead is Danish
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Kyiv