LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure that features are delivered according to the requirements, and satisfy the acceptance criteria.
- Act as a quality gate for the software increments.
- Design test plans in cooperation with the team.
- Communicate with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners.
- The focus of the job is on manual testing but there will be possibilities to learn and do QA automation.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Testing of websites and web services.
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation.
- Experience in producing key test assets (requirements gathering, checklists and test scenarios creation, etc.).
- Ability and desire to work in an agile team.
- Understanding of Scrum and Kanban processes.
- Knowledge of BDD/TDD approaches.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and tools.
- Experience of working with version control systems.
- Basic knowledge of OOP (using C#) and BDD (using SpecFlow+MSTest).
- Basic knowledge of SQL (CRUD operations).
- BSc degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science.
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit.
- An opportunity to speak English every day – the team lead is Danish.
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Kyiv.