Founded in 2009, Planorama has successfully established itself as the market leader in photo-recognition solutions for retailers, helping FMCGs to improve their sales force effectiveness and boost sales thanks to accurate and comprehensive in-store data collection.
Our strength is our ability to combine technological and business expertise while providing the flexibility and insights our clients need. We strive to provide our partners with actionable KPIs within the shortest time frame thanks to our cutting-edge product-recognition solutions. Our primary goal is to preserve a dynamic and creative spirit in the company while building a high performance team, capable of sustaining our growth and our leading position in the market.
Planorama is an international company with more than 70 members serving clients across the globe through its offices in France, Hungary, United States, Brazil, Singapore, Germany, United Kingdom and South Africa. The diversity of our team, comprising 15 nationalities, combined with our constant goal of excellence, allows us to effectively carry out complex international projects. Planorama has 3 organizational departments: R&D, Sales and Operations (responsible for implementation and delivery).Founded in 2009, Planorama has successfully established itself as the market leader in image recognition solutions for the retail industry, helping consumer good manufacturers such as Coca Cola, Mondelez or Unilever to improve their sales force effectiveness and boost sales thanks to accurate and comprehensive in-store data collection.
Planorama is an international company with more than 80 employees serving clients in more than 40 markets, through its offices in France, Hungary, United States, Brazil, Singapore, Germany, United Kingdom and South Africa. The diversity of our team, comprising 15 nationalities, combined with our constant goal of reaching excellence, allows us to effectively carry out complex international projects.
On behalf of Planorama, Ciklum is looking for QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be part of the team involved in building analytics services on top of Planorama photo-recognition technology.
We use node.js stack extensively, mongodb as our primary data store and microservices architecture, to deliver data to our FMCG clients and partners in more than 30 countries.
As part of our development process we use GitHub, code reviews, JIRA and Amazon Web Services. We process 1 – 1.5 million photos per month, so we need to be efficient in building our solutions.
We constantly improve our services and build new ones, so you definitely won’t be bored.
- Be a part in the software development lifecycle as a tester.
- Test planning, test case creation and execution.
- Handling issues in a ticketing system (JIRA).
- Create and reproduce bugs and following those through its lifecycle.
- Create and execute automated test cases.
- Good Communication skills
- 3 + years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile testing processes
- Experience with any scripting language or UFT
- Experience using bug tracking or task managing systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Good spoken English level
- Experience with integrating automation tests into CI/CD systems
- Git basic knowledge
What's in it for you
- 100% covered medical insurance
- Regular business trips to client’s offices
- Regular team buildings
- A young and dynamic team
- Few hierarchical levels, startup spirit
- Motivating technical constraints
- An international environment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions