QA Engineer for ReviMedia (Odessa)
ReviMedia is a full-service online marketing company, specialized in developing and executing direct response and performance marketing campaigns.
They have an industry-leading platform and campaigns focusing on high-quality lead generation in insurance verticals, exclusive in-house offers and more.
With offices in the heart of Manhattan, New York City; also in Panama and Holland their internal presence enables them to act fast and extend the products to markets in North America, Latin America and Europe.
On behalf of Revimedia and PX, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Odessa team on a full-time basis.
PX is a powerful SaaS marketing technology platform, which allows companies to comprehensively automate and manage their lead generation activities. PX has processed over 40 million leads and calls to date and is working with leading clients in the US to create the first lead exchange platform. PX is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.
- Requirements analysis;
- Tasks estimation;
- Test documentation creation;
- Manual testing and results reporting;
- Bugs reporting;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in QA in manual testing of web-products;
- Strong knowledge of testing theory and processes;
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation;
- Understanding of software development processes;
- Familiar with web applications and REST API testing;
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL;
- Knowledge of the concept of networks;
- Experience with Windows, IIS configuration;
- Experience in JIRA and Test Case Management Tools would be a plus;
- Technical background would be a plus;
- Intermediate English level.
- Strong team player;
- Passionate about software development;
- Eager to learn new things constantly;
- Flexible and able to move quickly between projects;
- Strong attention to detail.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to be a part of true Scrum team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly budgets for fruits;
- English classes for the team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.