Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!) We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Gdansk, Poland on a full-time basis.
You will help ensuring the quality of our cloud services being subject to continuous development. You’ll become a part of the R&D department, where modern Agile principles for the development process are key. As QA engineer you will join a team consisting of 3-4 experienced software developers. You’ll follow the development process from the very early stages, thereby getting the optimal prerequisites for understanding business problem behind the solution being developed. Early in the development lifecycle you will start doing manually testing while later you will cover new functionality with automatic tests that can be run repeatedly to ensure that once accepted functionality is not broken by future changes.
Our goal is to enable users to work with large amounts of data by making intelligent suggestions based on analysis of data and of actions performed by other users. This leads to a lot of complexity in the application, so testing will also be complex. Your job will be to do manual tests of current development efforts and at the same time build automated tests to protect completed features against regressions.
You will join one of our development teams and do cross team cooperation with other experienced QA engineers. A lot of focus is placed on providing a good user experience, so you will also cooperate with UX and digital design specialists before a development task can be marked as done.
- You enjoy the cycle of manually testing new user stories and communicating with developers about the bugs found to get them fixed. You have a testing mind-set, so your intuition often tells you where bugs may be lurking when something new has been developed.
- We expect that you have an interest in test automation of both web and API interfaces for data-rich applications. You are familiar with Selenium and RestAssure (Java) and are willing to broaden your skills. Proven experience with these frameworks is not required but will be an advantage.
- We continually evaluate new technologies, also for testing, and we hope that you will contribute with new ideas and inspiration for extending and enhancing our architecture and our technology. Hopefully, you have a natural interest in keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest technologies, and thriving on being in an innovative environment.
- You probably have a university degree in computer science or software engineering, and you speak and write English well.
- As a person, you have a positive and constructive attitude. You are a team player, who gets energy from working with others.
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome.
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance you will be able to directly influence your career.
- Competitive salary.
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, standing desks and Sitag® chairs).
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to take your family under it.
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN.
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year.
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum.
Client video presentation