Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!) We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Gdansk, Poland on full-time basis.
- Your assignment will be, together with the remaining team of software developers and QA engineers, to ensure the quality of the continuous development of the core part of our MDM platform
- You’ll become a part of the R&D department, where we use the principles of SCRUM intensively
- You will join a team consisting of 3-4 experienced software developers and yourself – the QA engineer
- It is of vital importance that you as the QA engineer of your team follow the development process from the very early stages, thereby getting the optimal prerequisites for understanding the developments done by the team
- Early in the development lifecycle you will start doing tests manually while later on you will cover new functionality with automatic tests that can be run over and over again to ensure that once accepted functionality is not broken by future changes
- Beside functionality testing you might also be involved in doing performance testing. Here you will learn the complex task of planning, implementing, and executing tests on millions of objects
- Experience in writing automated tests (JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, TestComplete would be an advantage)
- Experience in manual, exploratory testing of complex software solutions
- Basic Linux skills
- Fluent in JSON and XML
- Ability to fluently speak and write in English
- Experience with testing application running in Kubernetes
- Experience with Keycloak / testing of authentication solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new applications and technologies
- Ownership; understand that you together with the team are responsible for the quality of the developed solutions
- Initiative; it is expected that you actively take part in determining how solutions should be adequately tested
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance you will be able to directly influence your career
- Competitive salary
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation