ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on a new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
- Maintain and update existing automation and manual testing solution for web application;
- Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA.
- 2+ years of QA experience (automation + manual);
- Knowledge of one of major programming languages (C# or Java);
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver (knowledge of Appium would be a plus);
- Knowledge of modern automation solution patterns;
- Deep understanding of testing theory;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS etc);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.