QA Engineer (Manual + Automation) for Thomas Cook (Relocation to Malaga)
The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
As a QA Engineer you will be a part of new digital technology team involved in designing and building Web applications that scale to millions of customers, billions of pounds in revenue and thousands of requests per millisecond.
Our product team is very strong and proposes exciting features. Marketing, optimization and analytics teams will work with us making sure we deliver all requested features they need in order to make our website the most amazing travel platform in the world.
This position requires deep understanding of quality assurance role on each stage of product development process and profound knowledge of QA mission and methodology.
We are looking for a universal Quality Assurance Soldier capable of supporting our product from quality perspective from early ideas to production stage. This includes a lot of activities where you’ll be able to utilize and develop all the wide range of QA skills:
- Requirements analysis
- Test Planning
- Test Design and peer reviews
- Test Execution
- Test Automation on API and GUI levels
- Defect Reporting
- Status Reporting
- QA process improvement
If you’re a problem solver with positive attitude towards complexity and high focus on results, if you enjoy dynamic environment and close collaboration with colleagues within your Scrum team and far outside to reach common goals, if you look forward to developing not only your functional testing skills, but also non-functional we’re waiting for you!
- Experience in testing of web and/or mobile applications (2+ years);
- Profound theoretical background in SQA methodology and process, test types classifications;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Experience in compatibility testing (cross-browser testing and cross-mobile platform testing);
- Experience in usage of Test Management tools (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr, TestLink)
- Experience in usage of Defect tracking systems (preferably Jira);
- Good understanding of Web technologies and concepts (HTML, CSS, JS);
- Experience of technical testing (e.g. reading logs, putty, SQL, XML, json, Fiddler, MongoDB);
- Experience with UI and/or API automation testing and desire to develop further in this area;
- Work with VCS (Git, SVN etc.);
- Understanding of CI (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.);
- Upper intermediate spoken and written English.
- Experience working with e-commerce products;
- Experience with Protractor;
- Experience with BDD approach (Cucumber, JBehave, JDave etc.);
- Experience with Appium/Selendroid and other mobile automation frameworks.
- ISEB/ISTQB — Foundation level or higher.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- High level of attention to details;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, positive approach to difficulties and imaginative problem solver;
- Profound analytical skills;
- Proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;
- Ability to learn fast and a high degree of creativity and initiative.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Client video presentationApply via site