QA Engineer (Manual) for BD Multimedia (Minsk)
BDMultimedia is specialized in Premium and Freemium Model Monetization.
Founded in 1986, registered in Paris stock market in 1997, and key actor in the web payment industry in France since 2007 with StarPass.fr
The company is now granted as a full Authorized Payment Institution for the whole European Economical Area.
Payment.net – launch in 2017 – multi-currency and marketplace ready flexible Payment-as-a-service platform to support sharing economy growth.
On behalf of BD Multimedia, Ciklum is looking for QA (Manual) Engineer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
You will be working on our current live product Payment.net, directly with the team located in Minsk, and exchange regularly with the product owner located in France.
The Minsk team follow the best practices of Agile Methodology under the supervision of a trained Agile project manager.
- Validation and clarification of requirements
- Coordination of manual test executions
- Execute tests and add task for bug fixes / improvements in the project backlog
- Update QA related documents on a constant basis
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases
- Create test cases for automation testing (would be a plus)
- You have experience in manual testing from 1 year+
- You speak good English and are a team player with good communication skills
- You are comfortable working alongside with developers and regularly communicating with them
- You will be working within a scrum team (2 developers + 1 agile PM) and participate to all Scrum Ceremonies
- You are able to review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- You are familiar with developing document and maintaining functional test cases
- You are in a position to identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- You are able to execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions