QA Lead for Ciklum New Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of Ciklum New Client, we are looking for experienced QA Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the front.
Our client is a Tel Aviv based game development company. They produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Their goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. They have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, their main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
- Ability to apply QA processes, techniques and methodologies
- Lead and grow a team of manual QA engineers: 4-8 people
- Review a test case documentation.
- Manual exploratory and regression testing.
- Working in Kiev based cross-functional teams that also include Unity game developers and Backend developers.
- 3 + years experience in manual mobile testing
- 2 + years experience in leading the QA team: 4+ people
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Gaming experience is a huge advantage
- Automation experience will be a plus.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary