Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a QA Lead to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Currently we are looking for a smart QA engineer with experience of leading a team of QAs who can help us developing with excellent quality level!
- Coordinating a team of QAs, managing the day-to-day activities of QA team members
- Developing, enacting and managing testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines
- Test planning and execution
- Conducting employee training and evaluation, providing support during the
- hiring and onboarding process. Acting as a mentor for new team members.
- Directing and managing QA team while also directly working on QA tasks.
- Assisting the Manager in guidance, review and evaluation of the work of the staff.
- Good knowledge of quality concepts, standards and practices
- Experience in writing test documentation and analyzing development documentation
- Good communicator and team-player, good level of English
- Experience in leading a group of QAs
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Teamcity, Bitbucket
- Basic programming skills in any OOP language
- Strong work ethics
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation