Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a skilled QA Lead to join our team on full-time basis.
- Ability to apply QA processes, techniques and methodologies;
- Recruit, mentor and challenge a team of Manual QA engineers: 4-8 people;
- Review test case documentation;
- Be a part of product development in each phase;
- Work with Kyiv-based cross-functional teams that also include Client and Backend developers;
- Closely work with Tech Leads, Product, and Project managers;
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office.
- 5+ years experience as a QA Professional;
- 2+ years of leadership experience (3+ people);
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- Experience with different types of testing;
- Flexibility, excellent collaboration skills, ability to plan the workload;
- Experience working with Agile teams;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- Gaming experience;
- Automation experience.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule (from 8-10am to 5-7pm)
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Company presents for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking