Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we’re looking for a QA Tester to join our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
MediaMonks is in search of QA Testers to cultivate our projects to an impeccable state before setting them free in the wild.
Q&A: Why QA at MediaMonks?
Great question! The simple answer is that working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of the most fun digital production company in existence. The range of work you’ll be rigorously analyzing will never get boring and is only growing as MediaMonks expands into new territories such as installations and VR. In addition, we have a great culture (+ canteen), and an almost endless supply of awesome people you can call coworkers. If you’re up for the job and down for our parties and winter sports, we’d love to hear from you.
As a QA Monk, you use your extensive knowledge of QA processes and testing-tools to assess and ascertain the workings of websites, platforms, apps, games, campaigns, and a whole lot more.
As part of our Starbucks QA team, you aim to perfect the experience for any type of user and any kind of device while keeping what’s best for the client’s needs and wants at heart. You make sure everything up to the last pixel is up to par with agreements, requirements and expectations — from the technical build to the frontend design. You systematically go over security and usability issues and check the functions of every form and feature.
Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are tuned to our projects and workload.
- You have 2+ years worth of QA-testing experience
- You’re familiar with testing websites and mobile apps until they break
- You’re experienced working directly with developers as part of agile projects
Writing test cases is not a test for you
- Can I Click It? is your anthem when you’re looking for loopholes, exploits, bugs or anything else that’ll drive your coworkers in development crazy
- Writing end-to-end test plans and comprehensive use cases has been a standard feat in your rigorous repertoire, covering everything from general dependencies to specific edge cases
- You have solid experience in working with bug-tracking databases and test-tracking systems
- You are experienced in setting up detailed issue reports that allow our teams to quickly proceed with the next version of the build
- You have a deft eye for detail and a creative way of working that allows you to corner every edge case possible
- You have a good command of English and can hold a business conversation with ease
- Ideally, you have experience working with tools-of-choice such as Assembla, JIRA, and TestRail
- The same goes for experience writing automated tests (Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber)
- If you’re practiced in Scrum or Agile development, that’s awesome too
- You have experience of using Jira
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Continuous learning & professional development
Client video presentation