Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Perform validation of financial software
- Calculate, verify and analyze results of pricing, profit and loss calculations, life cycle events’ cash flows and risk management characteristics of different types of financial instruments
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated cases and report test results
- Review and analyze regression testing results
- Report, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Troubleshoot issues independently arising during the testing phase and/or production
- Develop, update and execute test cases for new functionality and regression
- Review, design, improve and maintain test cases for automated regression tests
- Communicate with internal/external teams regarding test results and reporting issues
- Collaborate with developers to enhance the quality of the application
- Support knowledge- and skills-sharing among the team
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and practices
- Familiarity with various types of software testing (function, integration, installation)
- Degree in finance, economics, financial mathematics, accounting or relative disciplines
- Understanding the basics of financial industry and financial markets
- Basic knowledge in various asset classes such as equity and fixed income instruments, and their derivatives (Futures, Options, etc.)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to details
- Flexible and willing to assist other team members
- Reliable, positive, proactive team player
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and the know-how to multitask
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation