eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a R&D Hands-on Team Lead (Payment Team) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Payment Team is responsible for all eToro’s payments aspects, which include two major aspects:
- Integrations with global payments providers, such as: e-wallets, credit-card acquirer banks, bank wire transfers, etc.
- Interactions with users, where there are two types of users:
a. External users – the eToro trading platform’s users that wishes to trade, needs to deposit funds to the platform in order to trade, and on some occasions, wishes to withdraw funds from the platform – then we’re responsible for implementing the deposit and withdraw pages which users are interacting with, to perform these actions.
b. Internal users – internal eToro teams that we’re implementing internal tools for operating and monitoring the above financial activity.
The group consists of 25-30 members, which includes developers, QA, product managers and DBA.
The group is divided into 3 teams, that consists of all the disciplines for delivering a feature end-to-end.
Technology stack is mainly based on Microsoft ecosystem: writing in C#, the main database is SQL Server, etc. The web-site pages are written in AngularJS and Angular 7. Open source and cloud infrastructure embedded with our solution: RabbitMQ, Redis and several Azure services.
You will be leading our payments team to support a growing list of integrations to support payments, and the creation of complex compliance and regulation flows. We’re in the process of migrating our services into the cloud.
- Own and lead a full-stack team (~6 ppl), drive its delivery pipeline and agile ceremonies
- Work closely with product manager and marketing stakeholders to vision, develop and measure onboarding funnel improvements; from UX to whole new microservices
- Act as tech. lead; mitigate risks; work to ensure quality, high availability and scalability
- Own team deployment and CI/CD; including on-call escalation responsibility on production
- Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
- Hands-on contribution to team delivery
- Play an active role in team build up effort; from recruiting to ramp up
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Strong knowledge and skills in backend development including microservices, RESTful APIs and distributed system
- Proficient in one or more high level programming languages – C#, Java
- At least 7 years of experience as hands-on developer
- At least 1 years of agile team management
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g.: Azure, AWS) – advantage
- Good communication skills (English)
- Experience with Redis, RMQ, SQL Server and cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Experienced with high availability, scalability and performance tuning
- Experienced with web client development (preferably Angular)
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies; experience high scale on world-known product
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and dynamic environment
Client video presentation