WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented R&D Team Leader to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for R&D Team Leader to join our analytics department. Our analytics solution provides dashboards and contextual insights for both our customers and internal departments at Walkme. As a developer here at WalkMe you will be a part of the outstanding analytics group which builds a Real-Time Analytics Platform for WalkMe’s customers. We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- End-to-end team management
- Full responsibility on team delivery
- End to end development of features and systems that are used daily by key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas.
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast paced environment based on CI/CD.
- Practice the most advanced client and server side techniques available with challenging microservices architecture, using the best technologies available: React, GraphQL, Node.js, PostgresSQL, Solr/C*, Druid, Presto, Kafka and Docker
- 3+ years experience of development with Node.js and React.js
- Experience in working with NoSQL/Relational DBs
- Experience in designing and developing large distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience in writing tests and CI/CD methodologies
- Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches every day
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth