90 Percent of Everything is a company with a goal to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and NoSQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
On behalf of 90 Percent of Everything, Ciklum is looking for React Engineer to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- As a member of the squad, you will be developing React applications across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for full lifecycle of applications. Developers will take the applications they build from design, through implementation and into production.
- Passionate about delivering a consistent user experience across the platform.
- Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a core UI component library.
- Successful delivery of your applications into production.
- Work closely with designers to ensure delivery of the vision.
- Regular and clear communication of progress to the squad product owner and technical lead.
- Full hands-on technical experience
- Proficiency in:
- Global state management
- Design of loosely coupled reusable components
- Unit testing with Jest
- Applying web performance and networking best practices
- Advanced use of git
- General knowledge about:
- GraphQL (Apollo Client)
- Static Types (Flow)
- Styled Components or equivalent
- System testing with Cypress
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container based architecture: Docker
- Willing to learn and work on new technologies such as:
- Good level of English
- Exposure to concepts of functional programming
- Native development experience (Android, iOS, SDKs, and app publishing process)
- Experience of Electron or Proton-Native
- Postgres and MongoDB
- Ability to perform basic DevOps tasks
- Experience using Kafka
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
- Ability to learn autonomously
- Excellent all-round communications skills
What's in it for you
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
- Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
Client video presentation