TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for React JS Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a React JS developer at TechFinancials, you will be involved in development of smart ticketing solution based on blockchain.
Development team and Product Owner who are located now in one location (Kiev office – Gulliver) follow best Agile (Scrum) practices.
You will develop creative product and innovate new technologies & solutions and deliver product in a rapid and dynamic environment.
You will work closely with all project stakeholders.
Your primary role will be to handle front end development tasks, but you should also be ready to study and learn React Native secondarily.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers.
You will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features, improve existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase.
You should be ready to share React JS experience inside the team as a mentor.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- 3+ years of web front-end development experience
- 2+ years of React.js experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions