Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our HR Team in Kiev.
You will work in a unique company set-up with professional research consultants in Ukraine’s most consistently growing industry and have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a highly challenging environment.
- Processing CV’s in the HR Database – Adding, updating and translating of CV’s
- Posting/Updating vacancies on Ciklum’s corporate website and Ukrainian job sites
- Archiving of job descriptions on a monthly basis
- Tracking of vacancies posted on LinkedIn using Ciklum’s job slots
- Reviewing candidates sent by Ciklum’s employees through the company’s Bonuses & Recommendations Program
- You have at least half a year of experience in a similar position
- You have good knowledge of written and spoken English
- You are self-driven and proactive person
- You are passionate about working with people and analytics
- PC advanced user (MS Office, GoogleDocs), Internet
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation