Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Admin to join our Team in Kyiv.
You will work in a unique company set-up with professional research consultants in Ukraine’s most consistently growing industry and have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a highly challenging environment.
- Processing CV’s in the HR Database — Adding, updating and translating of CVs
- Vacancy opening in HR Database
- Posting/Updating vacancies and slots distribution at Ciklum corporate website and other available job boards
- Posting vacancies and slots distribution at LinkedIn
- Reviewing candidate recommendations due to current referral programs
- Sending GDPR consent form for EU candidates
- You have at least half a year of experience in a similar position
- You have good written and spoken English
- You are self-driven, proactive, responsible person, able to work with multi-tasking and strict deadlines
- You are passionate about working with databases and analytics
- PC advanced user (MS Office, GoogleDocs), Internet
What's in it for you
- Working in friendly and encouraging environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Udemy subscription
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation